The program is for someone who has an eye for detail, and wants to learn the finer aspects of interior design. Interior designing is a fast growing professional field with the real estate and construction industry playing a vital role in its growth. Interior Design is a very expressive art and requires designers to be constantly on their feet with ideas and creative inputs. The 2-Years Advance Diploma program in Interior Designing from IIFA Institute is focused on creative planning and skilled design of interior spaces.
The course is applicable only for the New Delhi & UP Campus.
- The program emphasizes on practical and industry-oriented methodology and training.
- An intensive course that is driven by a systematic and technical approach, research, creativity and imagination.
- Trains the future fashion leaders to imbibe aesthetic of design and create collections for the consumers.
- Focuses on integral elements of the subject ranging from fabric analysis, understanding principles of design, fashion illustration, pattern-making and garment construction.
- The course abides by the evolving trends, norms, cultural dynamics and innovations of the Indian and International Fashion industry.
- The students will get an opportunity to showcase their collection on the runway.
- The students will be able to conceptualise and design interiors for home, retails, hotels, offices, museums, and public spaces, including entertainment spaces.
- One can work as an interior designer, visualiser, set designer,and interior decorator.
Total Course Is divided Into Three Modules-basic, Intermediate & Advance
This is one year Fast Track / Two year Advance Diploma Program is Fashion Design & Clothing Technology emphasizes on practical industry oriented training. This intensive Design & Technical Program emphasizes on the detailed knowledge of the subject backed by research & thematic working. The basics of all the subjects are imparted as compulsory training to enable a student to be at ease in all the departments of the industry, whereas the specialization is offered in the area of interest. The course aims at placing the strudents in high professional level in the export sector as well as domestic market.
These three moduels consist of following subjects:
1. Illustration & Textile Knowledge
2. Drafting & Pattern Construction
3. Garment Manufacturing. Quality Control, Draping & Merchandising.
4. Computer Aided Design & Manufacturing